18 April – How Tax Returns Work in Sweden

Per Granqvist and Mats Olsson, Tax Information Officers from Skatteverket, will inform us what to think about before submitting your income tax return and where to go if you need assistance. They will also cover what you should know before submitting your income tax return and answer some of your general questions on the subject.

The Swedish Tax Agency manages civil registration of private individuals and collects taxes such as personal income tax, corporate tax, VAT and excise tax. They also provide other services such as executing Swedish Identity cards as well as registering new businesses.

18 April

Ekska Huset
Sankt Petri Kyrkogata 4, Lund

Event in English

Register Here